Monday, August 3, 2009

A lazy summer day


Strangely enough, we're already starting to notice the weather cooling off a little bit, although it's really way too early for that (typically doesn't start cooling off until mid-to-late September).

But that's not a complaint, it's a pleasant surprise. So we've been taking advantage of the cooler weather to spend a little time outside.

Here's Cuddlebug trying out his golf swing (using the plastic swiss-cheese practice balls that dh has).


Little Bitty took a short break from playing trains to give me a sweet smile :)


Cuddlebug joined him for some train adventures:


Just for fun, I took a picture of one of the swiss-cheese balls and dh suggested I try taking one of an actual golf ball so I did:







If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

3 comments:

Floortime Lite Mama on August 3, 2009 at 9:26 AM said...

this is so smart - we have also noticed the weather cooling off and really down here it does not happen until October !!!!
You have inspired me - my resolution today is to be outside

UPrinting on August 5, 2009 at 1:31 AM said...

Let's hope the cool weather lasts :) At least it isn't too hot to be outside, nor too cold.
Little Bitty is just super cute, and he still has his trains even outside!

Anonymous said...

I love cool weather! Last week was the first HOT week since the odd 90 degree days we had in APRIL. It was nice to have the sun, finally...but I love the cooler weather!! Fun pictures of the kids!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin