Sunday, August 30, 2009

Four-giveness


A few weeks ago (the week that Bitty did great in church), his class learned about forgiveness. At the end of the lesson, his teacher had each of the children practice saying the word to help them remember what they had learned about.

She broke it down since it's kind of a big word:

"For-"

"-giveness"

The next week, I wondered if he still remembered so I asked him what he learned last week. He needed a little prompting but then he repeated back:

"for-gibness"

"Good job!" I told him.

Then, with a smile, he continued on:

"Fie-gibness... sih-gibness... sebuh-gibness..."

"Nie-gibness..."

"Elebuh-gibness..."

I couldn't help but laugh, he was counting. I guess it makes sense, if you're thinking the "for" at the beginning is actually a "four," lol. I wonder if he's expecting a follow-up lesson on "twelve-giveness"?





If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

3 comments:

The Farmer Files on August 30, 2009 at 11:55 AM said...

(((GIGGLES)))!!!

Floortime Lite Mama on August 30, 2009 at 7:59 PM said...

he he he he too cute .makes sense ro mhis persepctive for sure

Anonymous said...

=D That's great!!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin