Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bitty's trains



I love his pudgy little fingers :)


He likes setting his trains up like this, with one precariously about to "fall." In this case, it's Oliver.



He kept telling me, "da terr-taybuh iss wet" (the turntable is wet). Turns out he was re-enacting this scene from the video, "Oliver Owns Up:"



I'm not sure where the "wet" turntable came in, maybe he was saying the turntable well since that's where Oliver crashed? Anyway, I think his version of the scene looks pretty accurate, no? :)

I got a close-up of Oliver, which he wanted to see (on the camera's screen).


He really liked that, so he wanted me to take pictures of some of his other trains :).











If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

6 comments:

Floortime Lite Mama on August 6, 2009 at 7:52 AM said...

I am seriously so impressed by Bitty's pretend play skills - they are really something else

Maddy on August 6, 2009 at 8:26 AM said...

Ooo such happy memories. I can't tell you how many similar photographs I have, although mainly of Thomas.
Best wishes

Anonymous said...

:D I love it! I think he did a great job acting out that scene!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander on August 6, 2009 at 1:36 PM said...

Trains are the best! I love how well he recreated that scene too. Amazing what kids remember.

UPrinting on August 8, 2009 at 12:47 AM said...

Little Bitty sure has great attention and memory for details! He was able to reenact the scene really well. Such a cute picture of him too!

Rachel on August 30, 2009 at 12:39 AM said...

We have two similar little boys... ours is "Itty Bit" and he is in love with various trains at different times. For right now, it's EMILY... though James seems to be a close contender.

And help me Lord, but he's actually starting to talk like they apparently do in the show? (I'm deaf, and it's impossible to lipread quasi-animated shows... so go figure)... but he keeps saying that someone will be "cross". And it cracks me up coming from a 3 year old!

I can totally relate to all these sweet pictures... they could have been taken in my own home!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin