Friday, May 16, 2008

Archives


Feel free to explore earlier posts!

By Month:
2009: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2008: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec


Sampler -- a few of my favorites:

August 2008
- I live in a bubble
- Not your grandma's recipe
- What has autism done for us?
- Lullaby by Bearhug (for Little Bitty)
- Chess Club's newest members

July 2008
- Overheard in our car tonight
- Can you name all 43 presidents?
- For newly diagnosed families
- 10 signs Thomas the Tank Engine rules your house
- Autism comments - my letter to Glenn Beck
- How Little Bitty got his nickname, and other tidbits
- Still my little Mama's Boy

June 2008
- Why my blog is called "3runningincircles"
- DVD's, meltdowns, and bubbles, oh my!
- What do they want to be when they grow up?
- Family fishing fun

May 2008
- Who put on his shoes this morning?


By Category:
Magic Marker Monday
Try This Tuesday
Special Exposure & Wordless Wednesday
Beyond Ordinary

Pictures
Videos
Stories & Happenings
Quotes from the boys
Seven years ago today (birth & NICU)

Autism related
Twins related

Video of the day

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin