Thursday, July 24, 2008

Can you name all 43 presidents?


Me either... but Cuddlebug and Bearhug can! They've been studying the presidents the last couple of weeks and thanks to their amazingly good memories, they know them all now and can even tell you who was which number. Can you tell I'm a proud mama? LOL. This has been great for their confidence, especially with the start of 2nd grade coming up soon. Afterward they both told me, "Mama, we're champions of this!"




That's BH on the left (grey shirt) and CB on the right.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive!!! I've never heard of Franklin Pierce?!? (blushing) I love how they conversed with each other between some of them!! Good Job, boys! :D

Amazing_Grace on July 25, 2008 at 9:55 AM said...

I can't even name all the states. LOL!

Maddy on July 25, 2008 at 11:39 AM said...

Good grief! Please tell me that you had your own crib sheet? This should be compulsory viewing.
Chers

Alicia on July 26, 2008 at 9:27 PM said...

your boys just make me smile! I love it!

Club 166 on August 1, 2008 at 11:13 AM said...

Found your blog via Maddy's.

Great job by your boys!

My son used to be able to sing the states, but unfortunately I never taped him doing it.

Joe

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came over from Maddy's. That's SO awesome! Your boys remind me of my and my twin sister when we were young in the way they work together and help each other. Great job, guys!

Floortime Lite Mama on August 6, 2008 at 11:38 PM said...

WHat geniuses

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin