Thursday, July 31, 2008

Video of the day: Bitty's favorite duck video


Little Bitty loves ducks, so one day when he was sitting on my lap at the computer, I found this video of ducks for him. Now he asks for it every time he sees either dh or I at the computer. He signs "more" and says "mo' ducky?" If we say yes, he gets excited and says "quack, quack!" ("qua-quat") LOL

If we say no, he assumes we didn't understand him and keeps signing / saying "mo' ducky?" until we either put the ducks on or get up from the computer. Sometimes I shrink the windows so he can watch ducks on one half of the screen while I do my stuff on the other half :).


 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin