Monday, July 28, 2008

Using his "noggin"


On the topic of his Thomas cards (which he calls "Tommy cards" or "Ton-nee coh"), Little Bitty has been playing with those all weekend. When we visited family in April, he learned a new game from his Grandma, which involves going through the deck of cards, naming the character on each card, and then tossing it on the floor while saying "oops!" (or "oot!" as he says it). LOL.

This weekend I noticed him playing a new game, setting up 3 or 6 cards and then flipping them over saying "this one? this one? or this one?" ("dis-uh?"). I wondered what he was doing, until we were watching Noggin and there's Moose A. Moose doing a card-matching game on tv. LB watched intently and then ran over to his cards to pick up the game again.

3 comments:

KatBouska on July 29, 2008 at 2:04 AM said...

Awwww....smart little guy!

Anonymous said...

They need to invent a new word for "precious" - I think I over-use it. :)

Delane on July 29, 2008 at 9:43 AM said...

My middle son has a mind like that, I am constantly wondering where he came up with things...only to discover later he is imitating something he's seen somewhere else. Isn't it amazing what they pay attention to?

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin