Monday, July 7, 2008

A little history...


It occurred to me that in my posts I have been mostly focused on the present so far, but I think that in order to really tell our story I need to also share some of where we have been on the journey so far.

So, you'll start to some posts here and there that go into more detail about how we got to this point, hopefully you'll find them interesting. It's not about dwelling on the past but I think particularly with Bearhug and Cuddlebug it's hard to convey how far they've come without telling you more about where they started out.

Suggestions are welcome, as always!
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin