Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The "big boss"


I was informed the other day that our family has a "big boss," and that I'm not it. Not that I thought I was, but I was under the impression that dh and I are "equal" bosses. I think he thought so too...

According to our sons, however (at least the two who are old enough to express an opinion on the matter), dh is the "big boss." Hmm... I was more than a little surprised when BH told me that and CB readily agreed.

"What makes him the big boss?" I asked.

"He's taller than you," came the logical reply. Ok, makes sense, in a weird sort of way?

BH then told me, "well, you're the big boss whenever Dada is sick."

Well, that's good to know I suppose. I should have asked them, if we're both sick does that make them the "big bosses"? Haha, I don't think so ;). On second thought, I'm glad I didn't ask them that, no sense giving them ideas, lol.
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin