Friday, July 11, 2008

Bearhug's Random Thoughts & Brotherly Love


I love hearing what's on my little guys' minds. Today, Bearhug told me, "I like it when LB follows me around... he follows me a lot. Do you know why he follows me? Because he loves me and because he knows I do fun things. He likes to do what I'm doing because it's fun." Then he surprised me with, "Do you remember when LB used to have a paci? I think he looked really cute with his paci in his mouth." I'm not sure where that one came from but I thought it was sweet. And of course I'd have to agree (with no bias at all, lol) :)


Wow, when I went to find a picture of Little Bitty with his paci, I also found this one, taken the same day. I miss his long sticky-uppy hair!!

4 comments:

Trish on July 11, 2008 at 9:53 AM said...

Love, love the stick up hair!

Also wanted to say thanks for your support of my new blogging adventure.

AudreyO on July 11, 2008 at 7:31 PM said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I have two girls. One was born with tons of thick hair and one with no hair at all. I love the hair sticking up :)

Genevieve Hinson on July 12, 2008 at 3:24 PM said...

What a cutieeeeeeee!

Anonymous said...

I miss his sticky-uppy hair, too. :) But (and I say this with the same no bias as you) he's just as precious w/a buzz!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin