Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Going undercover...


Time to put on our cool shades and video watches...

I've decided that in the interest of national security (haha) it would probably be wise to start using "secret code names" for my family so from here on out the boys will be referred to as Cuddlebug, Bearhug, and Little Bitty. If I'm feeling too lazy to actually type the names they'll be CB, BH, and LB, lol :)

This post will probably "self-destruct" (or just be deleted by me) at some point, just wanted to give anyone who's been reading so far a heads up.

2 comments:

Jen on July 10, 2008 at 7:38 AM said...

I'm hoping you will email the family the corresponding "secret-decoder ring" so we'll know who's who... :)

danette on July 10, 2008 at 9:26 AM said...

sent an email... if I inadvertently left anyone off send me a note and I'll send you the "secret decoder ring" lol :)

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin