Thursday, July 3, 2008

Do you have your ducks in a row?


Little Bitty does :) This is the scene that greeted me when I came downstairs the other day. The ducks look like they're all waiting in line for their turn to take a swim in the pond.


Here he is masterminding another duck-a-palooza...

U
nfortunately the cat likes playing with his ducks too so one is missing. I managed to rescue a couple from under the couch, but I don't even know where to look for the last one. Guess we'll put out an "APB" and see what comes back. Stay tuned...

1 comments:

Jen on July 4, 2008 at 5:23 AM said...

Unfortunately, I do not have my ducks in a row... Maybe I could get a little assistance from the master LOL - SO CUTE!!!!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin