Saturday, May 17, 2008

Who put his shoes on this morning?


In the usual morning chaos, dh and I were busy making sure everyone was ready to go, I glanced at Little Bitty's feet and saw he already had his shoes on so I got his backpack ready and then the crew was off to school.

After dh picked him up from school, he asked me if I put Bitty's shoes on this morning, I said no, he already had them on so I thought you did it. Apparently he put his own shoes on this morning, only instead of his shoes, he put on an old pair of his big brother's shoes. He loves to walk around in their shoes! When dh picked him up, his teacher said something about his shoes seemed a little big today, I guess they kept falling off. Poor guy!

Guess I'm going to have to look a little closer next time to make sure he actually has HIS shoes on, lol :)

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin