Thursday, May 15, 2008

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog - as the title says, I plan to use this to post the everyday adventures of my family and my random thoughts. I look forward to sharing our journey with others and hearing your thoughts as well.

In case you're curious, the reason I named this blog "3runningincircles" is because that's exactly what my three boys do! They are always running around the house in circles, sometimes chasing each other, sometimes just bumping into each other along the way.

More to come...
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin