Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nature walk pictures


While my parents and grandma were visiting last weekend, we took them to a lake nearby for a walk. It's amazing how nice and cool it can be under the trees even when it is pretty hot outside.

Here are some of the pictures I took on our walk. I've posted some more at my photography blog also if you're interested.



Cuddlebug jumping from a log





Traffic jam on the slide :)


Uh... shouldn't you be going the other direction?


What is quickly becoming Bearhug's classic pose... that's his great-grandma (my grandma) behind him.








If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

3 comments:

My Three Sons on June 14, 2009 at 12:23 PM said...

Great pictures. I have a big lake just minutes from my house and I like driving the boys over there. They have several shelters with playgrounds, walking trails, and even a small area that has animals you can feed.

Looks like you had a really nice time as well.

Anonymous said...

LOVE these photos, too!

You probably don't need my little photo compliments, but I am unable to stop myself from commenting. Sigh. *smile*

Barbara

Color Printing on June 16, 2009 at 10:22 PM said...

That's your grandma? I thought that was your kids' grandma. Must be nice to see your great grandkids grow... I would want to experience that too.

Nice pics, btw. Your kids are adorable. :)

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin