Monday, June 15, 2009

Magic Marker Monday: Story Corner #3


A short comic from Bearhug. I found this in with a stack of papers a while back. I think his handwriting is pretty legible for the most part (or maybe it's just because I'm used to reading it?), but just in case I put the words below each page.


Chimps
A four-paged paper
by 'Bearhug'


This is a chimpanzee or chimp for short.
Chimps are the subject of the paper in your hand right now.


Chimps are supposed to be smart but I'm not so sure if that's true.
"Get out of my way Chimp!"
"Don't call me chimp!"
"But you are one."
"Oh yeah!"


Well it looks like I'm out of paper so I guess this is... THE END








If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

10 comments:

My Three Sons on June 15, 2009 at 1:08 PM said...

Very cute. It's nice to see that our little guys can put together a story and use their imagination. I know in OT, Nancy is always talking about Carson having that kind of playtime.

CC on June 15, 2009 at 4:39 PM said...

Darn if this isn't the cutest report. Ever!

Wholesale Printing on June 15, 2009 at 8:54 PM said...

Aww... that's cute. He's so young yet he draws better than I do. haha! I can see a future artist here. :)

Elizabeth Channel on June 16, 2009 at 11:48 AM said...

Wonderful! I love the dialogue part!

OneProudGrandma said...

I love it!

Penelope on June 16, 2009 at 8:20 PM said...

Hahaha, I love that last page!

Floortime Lite Mama on June 17, 2009 at 8:15 AM said...

that was simply gorgeous
Great story
Great sense of humor
Great executiv function

Rachel on June 17, 2009 at 10:31 AM said...

This is totally cute! Love the imagination!

(and I could read it fine!) :)

Childlife on June 20, 2009 at 10:13 PM said...

"... or chimp for short..." I just LOVE his stories! He's writing so well too -- I could read the whole thing without the translation :)

So young and he's already writing dialogue -- absolutely fabulous! :D

~Michelle @ 5MFSN

Anonymous said...

lol! I love that he spoke to the reader in that way. So cute!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin