Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Mumbers: Pokemon edition





Well, since Cuddlebug and Bearhug are obsessed with Pokemon, I decided to make that the theme of today's Mumbers post. Here are just a few random stats and observations:


492 - total number of Pokemon in the National Pokedex (at least according to their rather large book on the subject)

204 - number of Pokemon they have spotted in their game

85 - number of Pokemon they have caught

582631 - number of times the boys tell me all about the latest in the world of Pokemon on a daily basis

0.0001% - frequency of how often I understand what they're talking about

1433 - number of pounds Giratina weighs (original form)

210 - number of Pokemon in the Sinnoh Pokedex

624 - pages in the Pokemon handbook Platinum edition

8 - different kinds of Eevee's

15 - the number of Pokemon on Bearhug's "top 10" list, lol

11 - where Pikachu ranks on Cuddlebug's list of favorite Pokemon

1 - Pikachu's "HP" (health points? it was his low HP that bumped him down to 11 on Cuddlebug's list)

947.3 - estimated number of hours the boys have spent playing Pokemon, or studying the Pokemon handbook, or talking about Pokemon, since they first got the game last month

2 - optimistic estimate of how many people made it this far without eyes glazing over... (haha)

"all dem" - number of Pokemon the boys know about (that was their response when I asked) :)


Visit Good Enough Mama for more Mumbers fun.






If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

4 comments:

Color Printing on June 15, 2009 at 8:58 PM said...

15 - the number of Pokemon on Bearhug's "top 10" list

This made me rofl. XD
I never knew Pokemon is still as crazy popular as it was eight years ago. I was such a fan back in sixth grade.

And I think I just gave away my age.

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is if they play with or enjoy the cards? I'm wondering if my teen is ready to part with hers? hehe. (I have an ulterior motive!)

Barbara

Elizabeth Channel on June 16, 2009 at 11:55 AM said...

I am so thankful my boys are not into this Pokemon stuff! Of course we are now all about the Star Wars Lego people, so it's about the same I guess...

danette on June 17, 2009 at 7:48 AM said...

@Barbara - you make me laugh :). so far I don't think they're aware that the cards exist, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. They used to love to collect the little cards that come with the Thomas trains so I can only imagine what they'll do when they discover Pokemon cards...

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin