Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


To my dad, who has always encouraged me and believed in me, and is an awesome grandpa to my boys - I love you!

My dad with me and my baby brother


Me and my dad, circa 1991


This picture reminds me of a cute poem I once saw,
"Twins are for grandpas if you please... that's why grandpas have two knees" hehe


Baby Bitty with his Grandpa


Storytime (a Thomas story - what else?)



And to my husband - aside from being a great husband, I couldn't ask for a better father for our boys. I love you :).

New daddy with his twin babies, taken in the NICU


Sleep-deprived daddy with tiny Baby Cuddlebug


Bearhug with his Dada


Swinging Little Bitty


With the birthday boys on their 3rd birthday


Like father, like son (Bitty). I love this one :)







If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

7 comments:

CC on June 21, 2009 at 11:20 AM said...

I think this is the 1st time I've seen "dad". Great pics!!

Anonymous said...

You've got a great group of men there, lonestar!

Both your dad and hubby remind me of my Hubby.

My Dad was a wonderful man, too, and I still miss him. Barbara

Anonymous said...

I loved all these pictures. That poem for grandpa is great, too!! =) Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of you and your dad. And he looks like a great grandpa, too. To echo Barbara, God sure has blessed you with some good men!

Elizabeth Channel on June 22, 2009 at 2:48 PM said...

Sweet tribute!

Online Printing on June 22, 2009 at 9:12 PM said...

Yeah, this is the first time I saw dada too... Nice pics! I love the last one. Like father, like son indeed. :)

You're almost as tall as your dad! Lucky you.

(belated) Happy Father's day to your hubby!

OneProudGrandma said...

I love the pictures - and the last one is a favorite!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin