Friday, July 25, 2008

He said "mama" tonight :)


I've posted before about how it is very rare for Little Bitty to actually say "mama" -- just wanted to share that he said it tonight! It was getting close to bedtime, he walked over to me with a big grin on his face and said "mama" as he climbed into my lap to cuddle.

Of course he doesn't stay still for long, he got up and said "da-dee" (also rare!) and crawled over to cuddle with dh for a minute. He did the back and forth a few times before finally settling down.

1 comments:

Amazing_Grace on July 26, 2008 at 8:12 AM said...

:)

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin