Thursday, March 12, 2009

Twitter updates


One thing I like about Twitter is I can share (and keep a "journal" of) random thoughts and snippets of our day. Here's some from the last couple of weeks I thought I'd share:

Feb 27:
watched Glenn Beck a while ago (I love DVR), Little Bitty loves to imitate when he says "come on, follow me" lol

Cuddlebug's comment when he came in from playing, "Oh, did I get dirty today!" lol, understatement of the day. sent him straight to bath!

Listening to Little Bitty laugh as he plays games on the computer, his laugh makes me smile every time :)

Just looked to see what is so funny, he's playing a Wonderpets game where some penguins keep peeking out from behind things, lol.

Every time Little Bitty goes pee-pee in the potty, he says, "yay, 'Bitty'!" so cute :)

Feb 28:
realized when I woke up that I forgot to put a pull-up on Bitty last night so he slept in his underwear... he woke up dry! :)

Cuddlebug has been reading his joke book. "what kind of underwear do superheros wear? Wonderwear."

Bearhug joke: why did the turkey cross the road? to prove he wasn't chicken

March 1:
is Cinammon Toast Crunch a food group?

somebody call the zoo... I have found their missing elephants. they are stomping around upstairs in my house.

I have never heard elephants laugh so hysterically though.

Little Bitty - for the 100th time stop. climbing. the. cat. post. ugh. Doesn't seem to phase the cat, but it's not made for boys to climb.

Meanwhile Cuddlebug and Bearhug are making me dizzy going in circles around the living room. they're racing trains around & around & around

March 6:
read chapter 8 of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe w/ Bearhug this evening, it was nice to just relax & read together (he read to me)

March 7:
so tired... had activity at church but as usual ended up in room by ourselves thx to overstimulation. left early w/boys, dh getting ride hm

March 8:
Little Bitty is busy putting trains in his underwear. Thanks dh for teaching him that lovely idea :/

I hate the time changes. at least the clock in my car will be right again, I never chg'd it in the fall, lol.

read part of the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe w/ Bearhug tonight. Bitty interrupted by sitting on Bearhug's head. little brothers...

March 10:
u know the Geico commercial where the guy falls backward on the gecko? Bitty was copying that tonite. bad idea, doesn't look behind him 1st

March 11:
CB quote of the day: "I pick my nose so I can smell. But the boogers keep coming back. Do they grow back or just come back?"

I wonder if someone said something to him at school. we tell him all the time to use a tissue! preferably where people can't see you. :/






If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

3 comments:

Patty O. on March 13, 2009 at 10:30 AM said...

Oh, those are great!!! Totally cracked me up. I love the booger question. That was really a good question--they really do come back so fast!!

Trish on March 13, 2009 at 1:19 PM said...

How fun! I copied the jokes for my son - he will love them. :)

Elder Nate Mountain on March 14, 2009 at 11:16 AM said...

So cute, you made me smile ;)

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin