Sunday, March 15, 2009

Baby Picture Sunday: It ain't easy being green




I have a lot of fun with Baby Picture Sundays when I have a chance to play along, it's great looking at all the boys' baby pics. This week's theme is "green" and I had no idea how hard it would be! Apparently green was not a common baby clothing color in our household, but I did manage to find one!

Here's Little Bitty, with his sweet smile, wearing a green onesie. He was almost 3 months old when this was taken.



For more Baby Picture Sunday, visit Who Says 8 is Enough?





If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

7 comments:

Mel on March 15, 2009 at 8:27 AM said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW what a cutie :)

Floortime Lite Mama on March 15, 2009 at 10:27 AM said...

OMG R had the same onesie
I love it ..your baby is soooooo cute

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums on March 15, 2009 at 11:37 AM said...

What a little cutie!! They are so much fun at that age! Found you on Debi's blog. I would love to share my family blog with you and hope to get to know you better. Happy St. Pati's Day!!

THE SPECTRUM SPECTACLE on March 15, 2009 at 2:51 PM said...

I've loved reading your blog! What cute handsome boys. And I love their names!
I'll be by again.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have thought they could be any cuter but LOOK AT HIM!

debi9kids on March 16, 2009 at 12:46 PM said...

Awwwww... look at those sweet cheeks!
Thank so much for playing along this week!

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog. And your little man is so adorable!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin