Monday, March 2, 2009

Mondays in Motion: Baby Bitty


Mondays in Motion!


With Little Bitty's birthday coming up later this month, I thought I'd share a couple of clips from his baby days.

Just a short clip of Baby Bitty sleeping, apparently dreaming of mealtime :).




And one of Baby Bitty rolling over. The video quality isn't great because it was kind of dark, but you can still see him attempting to roll and finally making it at the end. This one is best with the sound on :).



It's your turn! If you don't make it today, feel free to join in anytime during the week. :)








If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

5 comments:

Elizabeth Channel on March 2, 2009 at 9:57 AM said...

Wow--he looks so much the same! So peaceful. I'd do one of these linkies but I still can't get video links to load...I know...I'm pathetic!

Floortime Lite Mama on March 2, 2009 at 3:34 PM said...

He is unbeleivably cute

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander on March 2, 2009 at 9:13 PM said...

So cute and what strong tummy muscles!!

CC on March 3, 2009 at 12:12 PM said...

Look at that cuteness! I can't believe he rolled over at 9 days!!!???

Anonymous said...

He's so cute!!! Daniel rolled over when he was really little too. A week or 2 old, I think, but he lost that skill when his head got big. lol!!

Sorry I missed play along. I always forget.

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin