Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SEW & WW: Climbing Mt. Cat-Post


Mr. Bitty loves to climb the cat post. I have lost count of how many times I've told him to STOP climbing the cat post, tried to distract him to do something else, and/or had to pry him away from the cat post. Seriously, this thing was made for a cat, not an almost-40-lb. boy.

The other day I decided to take a quick picture before getting him down (for the umpteenth time). I'm not sure if he was actually pretend-playing or if he just wanted to climb (he climbs everything). When I told him "you're not a cat" he replied, "ca." Could be just repeating, could be arguing with me, lol.


I finally came up with this solution. He got mad and tried to lift it back up. He's strong, but he's not that strong. Mwahahahaha! Score 1 for Mama. ;)


Our cat was unimpressed - with both the invasion of his post and the subsequent tipping of the post - but he found a solution of his own. That's him on top of our kitchen cabinets, way out of reach of climbing boys:




Click here for more Special Exposure Wednesday. For more Wordless Wednesday, click here and here.




If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

7 comments:

CC on March 25, 2009 at 10:19 PM said...

that looks like too much fun (for the kid, not the cat!) :)

Anonymous said...

Very funny and fun!

Alison on March 26, 2009 at 10:29 AM said...

Very cute - what an agile boy you have!

Anonymous said...

How cute! We have climbing problems around here too. Actually, (ha!) the little guy has NO problems with climbing...I'm the one who has the problem with it! lol!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry - I can't stop laughing!

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums on March 27, 2009 at 3:39 AM said...

Reminds me of my son. I have to tell him no 20 times to the same thing per day!!

Your son is a little cutie btw

Elizabeth Channel on March 28, 2009 at 2:03 PM said...

He certainly is a good climber!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin