Tuesday, March 31, 2009

If you're blogging for autism awareness in April


As many of you probably already know, April is Autism Awareness Month and it's just around the corner. I made this button to use for autism awareness posts, feel free to take it and use it too. If you'll be blogging for autism awareness at all next month, please let me know and I'll post a link to your blog.




Also, I thought it would be fun and help to promote awareness to link up to your autism awareness posts, so starting April 1st I'll have a Mr. Linky up and you can add links to your autism awareness posts. I'm planning to do a "linky" post once a week and leave it at the top to make it easier for readers to see them. You can link to as many of your posts during the week as you want.

Spread the word, see you April 1st!



~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE

Blogging for Autism Awareness:

Not too sticky
Another Piece of the Puzzle
BeckiYagh.com
TherExtras
Three Channels





If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

5 comments:

Sticky on March 30, 2009 at 11:15 AM said...

That's great! I'll be using that this month...thanks for making it!

Trish @ Another Piece of the Puzzle on March 31, 2009 at 9:20 AM said...

Great button! I put it in my sidebar and will be back to link up.

Becki on March 31, 2009 at 6:52 PM said...

I'm going to be posting here and there about Autism. I will place the button up too.

Anonymous said...

Excellent! I will be using the button and linking back. Thanks!
Barbara

Elizabeth Channel on March 31, 2009 at 11:30 PM said...

Great button! I'll put it up now!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin