Friday, March 13, 2009

Is this thing on?


Apparently I had some technical difficulties with my feed not updating (since last week!) and I just realized it today. So if you're viewing this in a reader, I wasn't quite as MIA as I appeared to be :). I think it's fixed now, although you might have to click on "refresh" in your reader to get all the posts to update.

On another note, if you haven't seen many comments from me recently I'm still reading, just haven't had a chance to leave comments as often. Hoping to catch up a bit this weekend, we'll see how it goes.

Have a great weekend!





If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

1 comments:

Floortime Lite Mama on March 13, 2009 at 7:41 PM said...

Grandto see you back !!!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin