Saturday, February 7, 2009

Google search


I took a look at my Google keyword stats a while back and was a little surprised to see right at the top of the list with the most hits (from google):

"too many boogers"

In fact, the topic of boogers was a recurring theme in my google keywords:

"what are boogers"
"purpose of boogers"
"research boogers"

I've only written ONE post about boogers (complete with photo of Bearhug's creative solution to booger extraction, lol)! Well, ok, there was also honorable mention of boogers in this heartwarming post. And technically this makes post #3 about boogers so I guess I can expect to see more related google searches...

The rest of the keywords were pretty predictable given the topics in my blog, but the booger ones made me laugh :).

Ok, back to regularly scheduled posting...




If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

2 comments:

Amazing_Grace on February 7, 2009 at 4:59 PM said...

Lots of people must like boogers. LOL!

Anonymous said...

lol, well you will get even more booger visits now! booger booger booger booger ;)

I get a lot of hits about POOP at my place. you know, 'cause I have a poop artist in my house. -sigh-

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin