Monday, February 2, 2009

Mondays in Motion #12: Baby workouts


Mondays in Motion!



It's the first Monday of the month! So it's time for Mondays in Motion again :).

Here's one of my favorite videos from Bearhug and Cuddlebug's baby days. They were (still are) constantly on the move, and liked to push furniture around (chairs, small tables, etc.) so I made a baby "workout" video of them. It's best with the sound on (so you can hear the music) :).

Bearhug is wearing red, Cuddlebug is wearing blue. They were about 13-14 months old when this was taken.




It's your turn! If you don't make it today, feel free to join in anytime during the week. :)










If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your Mr.Linky widget. very cute. Love your site too!
Kim

Mel on February 2, 2009 at 9:04 AM said...

ahhh!! Love it :)

My Three Sons on February 2, 2009 at 12:22 PM said...

How cute. They look like they were having so much fun!!

Also, I have given you another award to go with your wonderful collection. Stop by and grab it.

Patty O. on February 2, 2009 at 6:51 PM said...

This is great. My husband and I always talked about making a baby workout tape, complete with pilates and yoga, but never got around to it.

Amazing_Grace on February 2, 2009 at 7:49 PM said...

It's amazing how fast they grow! :)

Unknown on February 3, 2009 at 8:10 AM said...

OMG! I love it. The music is great!! I need to figure out how to add music to the ones I take. Great video!!! Link a recent one of Dillon.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander on February 3, 2009 at 10:03 AM said...

Adorable!! They are such handsome little guys. The were great furniture movers! Thanks for sharing and I am sorry I didn't have one up. Izzy is singing but I didn't that really qualified, lol!

KimDean-Art4Autism on February 4, 2009 at 2:43 PM said...

Great video. You were 1 of 10 blogs given the lemon award. Visit my site for more details
http://kimdeanart.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

now those are some cute little guys!! well, they still are but those little smiles and those workouts that they did - oh so cute!

hey, can I borrow them to move my furniture? I'm moving in a few weeks.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

What cuties! They sort of look distressed, though, like they're thinking. "Ugh, this is hard work!"

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin