Monday, February 2, 2009

Magic Marker Monday: Poetry by Cuddlebug


Photobucket


Cuddlebug wrote the following poems at school, the first two are haiku. I love his creativity :).

Solids
Solids are very hard.
Solids are part of matter.
They don't change their shape.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Liquids
You can drink liquids.
Liquids are a type of water.
Liquids are a water.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


What am I?
I can be any color.
I'm put at the end of a question.
I have a dot at the bottom of me.
My top is like a up, sideways, down, sideways, and down.
What am I?

I love the "up, sideways, down, sideways, and down," that's exactly how you would draw one of these :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


School
I like the wind blowing me.
I do math.
I love to study.
I don't like to get muddy.
I like wet and dry paths.

Sometimes I sing very loud.
I like to run at recess.
I like the trailers.
I'm proud of school.
School is fun.

(the trailers are portables, both boys have classrooms in a portable this year which they love)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Tick Tock Clocks
Tick tock tick tock clocks go.
Some tick tock clocks are low.

Some tick tock clocks are high.
Sometimes you can make it glide.

By running with it, then throw it.
Some tick tock clocks get hit.

Some tick tock clocks give light.
Tick tock clocks tick at night.


For more Magic Marker Monday, visit 5 Minutes for Special Needs.




If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

6 comments:

CC on February 2, 2009 at 3:34 PM said...

These are so great!!!!!! Awesome job!

Sherry C on February 2, 2009 at 9:48 PM said...

Awesome a scientist and a writer cute!!!

Debbie @ Three Weddings on February 3, 2009 at 12:18 AM said...

Those are great and quite enjoyable. We were just talking about how hard it was to get our oldest to write when she was younger. I'm very impressed.

Anonymous said...

Very impressive work!

Barbara

Anonymous said...

Wow, he's doing so well! I absotively LOVE the line, "My top is like a up, sideways, down, sideways, and down" :D Too cute for words!

~Michelle @ 5MFSN

Elizabeth Channel on February 6, 2009 at 8:27 PM said...

These are wonderful! Those question marks are amazing!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin