Friday, January 16, 2009

Lovely blog award


Wow, a big thank you goes out to Sticky from Not too sticky... for awarding me with this aptly named "Lovely blog award."


I promised to be a little more on-the-ball with passing these along whenever I am fortunate enough to receive one, so here goes:

The Double Trouble Twins
My Platypus Life
Floortime Lite Mama
Another Piece of the Puzzle
Moms of Special Needs Children

NOTE - this is a stress-free award! Pass it on if and when you get a chance to, or not at all, that's ok too.





If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

5 comments:

Unknown on January 17, 2009 at 7:29 AM said...

Thank you so much! I will try to get it passed around today...already have in mind who it will go to :) I wish my blog was as lovely as yours, mine seems so plain but not sure what to do with it, maybe will work on that this week :) Thank you again.

Amazing_Grace on January 17, 2009 at 8:03 AM said...

Awwwwwwww, thank you so much! ((hugs))

Mel on January 17, 2009 at 9:19 AM said...

Congrats on the beautiful award!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award - it is beautiful! And it is the first one I have gotten since I moved to WordPress and my own domain.

Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

thank you *sniff*... lovely is a word i haven't heard in a while!!!!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin