Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Birthday wishes


Last week was my birthday, and the boys made me these cute cards :). As you can see, they are into Super Mario Bros, lol. I had to laugh at the "dead piranha" in Bearhug's picture, only a 7-yr-old boy would give his mom a birthday card with a picture of a dead piranha, ROFL. :)



Cuddlebug's card was full of random numbers and a note to circle my age... after I did he said to circle all the ages I have already been. Then Bearhug told me, "Don't worry, mama, when you die, when your body gets old and stops working, we'll circle the numbers you didn't get to. We'll put X's on them."

Whew... I feel so much better now :).



(Click on the pictures for a larger version that's easier to read)




If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

10 comments:

Amazing_Grace on January 27, 2009 at 9:24 AM said...

Happy Birthday!

Nothing is better than receiving a card from your kids on your birthday. :)

gail on January 27, 2009 at 11:06 AM said...

happy b-day! your boys cards were too cute! gotta love their logic.

My Three Sons on January 27, 2009 at 12:29 PM said...

Happy birthday. What day was it? Coltan turned 14 on Jan 18th. I love the cards. Those are such great keepsakes.

Unknown on January 27, 2009 at 1:14 PM said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday! The cards are great!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute cards, you can tell the kids worked really hard on them! Makes the pirana and the morbid thoughts all worth it, huh? ;)

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander on January 27, 2009 at 4:16 PM said...

So cute!! Love the artwork and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

The Farmer Files on January 27, 2009 at 8:33 PM said...

Happy Birthday! They are so literally THOUGHT FULL! Aren't you glad you are blogging these moments?!?

Debbie @ Three Weddings on January 27, 2009 at 9:52 PM said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Those cards are priceless! "Don't worry mom, we'll circle the ages for you!" LOL! Kids!

BTW, Peanut loves your little slideshow of the boys.

Anonymous said...

Gosh, your boys are clever. I love the "Illustrated by" in Bearhug's picture. And then Cuddlebug's idea to circle all the ages you've already beem... wonderful, memorable cards.

Happy Belated Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! How nice that they made cards for you! Your boys are a riot! I love the stuff they come up with!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin