Thursday, December 24, 2009

Sleepover



Cuddlebug and Bearhug have been having "sleepovers" by the Christmas tree every weekend since we put it up (they'd do it every day if we let them but we limited them to weekends, lol).

They had planned to sleep there tonight too but are still upstairs playing. I'm all for staying up late tonight, anything to encourage the possibility of sleeping in a little bit tomorrow (yeah, I know, not likely but a mom can hope right?).





If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is both sweet and neat!

Still leaving a late (in the day) wishes for a Blessed Merry Christmas!

Barbara

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! I love the glow from the tree! =) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin