Monday, December 1, 2008

Mondays in Motion #11: Snowball fight


Mondays in Motion!


For the time being, I'm going to change "Mondays in Motion" to the first Monday of each month, rather than weekly. Since today is the first Monday of December, here goes!

With the cold temperatures lately, it seemed like a fun time to share a snowy video. My favorite part is the snowball fight toward the end, lol :).



It's your turn! If you don't make it today, feel free to join in anytime during the week. :)









If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

6 comments:

Jess NBP on December 1, 2008 at 1:49 AM said...

LOL Too cute. That was great. Nice packing snow. I don't think I have any videos of motion. Mine are all stills.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander on December 1, 2008 at 8:52 AM said...

How fun! I love their little snowman! We had snow this weekend too, but not enough to do anything with.

Great video! Mine is up too!

Anonymous said...

I love the laughter!! I want to plauy in the snow now!! Can you send some snow over?

The Farmer Files on December 3, 2008 at 11:21 AM said...

So fun! My eldest is dying to see snow!

Pam on December 6, 2008 at 6:51 PM said...

Such precious giggles and I love the fresh foot prints. Indeed he did make the biggest snow ball in history.

WheresMyAngels on December 11, 2008 at 12:21 AM said...

Oh please give me a 5 day reminder next month, I need to figure out how to use our video camera and then figure out how to load up a video.

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin