Saturday, December 20, 2008

Found on the bathroom door


Cuddlebug and Bearhug somehow manage to get toothpaste all over the place when they brush their teeth. We find little blobs of toothpaste stuck to the counters, the mirror, even the wall. Once it dries it gets sticky and hard to clean, as you can imagine. Dh was annoyed about having to clean it up, so I suggested he have them clean it up. Maybe seeing how hard it was to clean, and the fact that they would be the ones to clean it each time, would motivate them to be a little more careful with their toothpaste in the future.

I guess he took me up on that suggestion, and apparently the boys figured out that it takes a lot of water to soften up all that toothpaste so you can clean it up. I came home to find this on their bathroom door (in Bearhug's handwriting):

Danger
Wet floor
I'm serious
Choose another bathroom.


LOL :)


If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

15 comments:

Jenny on December 20, 2008 at 9:52 AM said...

Too cute - thanks for the laugh!

Unknown on December 20, 2008 at 10:27 AM said...

That is too funny!!

Love the holiday theme for your blog :) Very pretty.

Mel on December 20, 2008 at 1:22 PM said...

hahaha!!!

Meg on December 20, 2008 at 1:50 PM said...

Oh my word, that's hilarious! And so SERIOUS!! LOL!

My Three Sons on December 20, 2008 at 11:35 PM said...

How funny is that. Well they are pretty smart!!

The Farmer Files on December 21, 2008 at 2:53 AM said...

LOL! I giggled!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute. i love the I'm serious part. :D

Anonymous said...

Cute and perfect! Some natural consequences produce much learning, eh?

Merry Christmas!
Barbara

Unknown on December 23, 2008 at 2:01 AM said...

Oh that is so funny!

Penelope on December 23, 2008 at 12:33 PM said...

That is too cute! I love the "I'm series" part of his note!

Krystal on December 24, 2008 at 12:18 PM said...

LOL!!!Priceless!!!

Here is a gift for you to show how awesome you are but you cannot open it until Friday

http://mommysescape6.wordpress.com/2008/12/24/spin-cycle-secret-santaspin-cycle-secret-santa/

Anonymous said...

I love that!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings on December 26, 2008 at 11:16 AM said...

Your kids crack me up! Hilarious!

Khadra on December 30, 2008 at 12:03 PM said...

that is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! That's one for the scrapbooks!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin