Thursday, December 18, 2008

Letters to Santa



The day we put up our Christmas tree, Cuddlebug and Bearhug decided to write some letters to Santa. Thought you'd enjoy these :)

Dear Santa, see that black stocking that says Super Mario Galaxy? That's Orion's stocking. Even though I like Super Mario Galaxy. Give Orion presents too! Love, Cuddlebug

Here's the Super Mario Galaxy stocking:


Dear Santa, do you like our tree? The ginger bread man photo is with me Bearhug & Santa. So like the tree. Love, Bearhug, Cuddlebug & Little Bitty

Here is the gingerbread man picture ornament he's referring to:





Dear Santa, here's a tip and caution. Tip: I am leaving a present for you. Caution: I'm watching you just like Santa so go quickly. Sincerely or love, Bearhug


Dear Santa, I want... a metal detector, Super Mario Galaxy star ornaments, Henry and Mudge books, and a liquid balancer. Love, Cuddlebug

I asked him what a "liquid balancer" is and he said it's something they used in science at school. A scale maybe?


Dear Santa, here's what I want for Christmas: a metal detector, a big shovel, mixing science cups, awesome billiard table and things that go with it, and the rest you choose. Love, Bearhug

Bearhug has been fascinated with pool tables ever since he played "Clubhouse Games" on Nintendo DS. We got it because it had chess on it, plus a ton of other games. He really like the billiard "biller" games so now he and dh are both making plans for a pool table (which for the record, we have no room for, not to mention they are expensive!).

If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

6 comments:

Rebecca on December 18, 2008 at 10:11 AM said...

These are great! Kids are so funny in what they will ask Santa for. When I ask Bug he says "I just want one thing for Christmas - a cash register" So we wrote a letter to Santa, "Dear Santa, please bring a cash register." LOL!!!!!

Sticky on December 18, 2008 at 12:11 PM said...

Love it! Those letters are great! I can't wait until mine is old enough to write his own.
Those boys must keep you hopping, girlfriend...the look in their eyes? You just know they're planning something! So much personality packed in those little bodies...

My Three Sons on December 18, 2008 at 2:24 PM said...

What a cute keepsake. I hope that when they are older they will love to see their work. I think those are really cute.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander on December 18, 2008 at 4:08 PM said...

So cute! I can't wait until the girls can write letters!

Unknown on December 18, 2008 at 5:39 PM said...

Great letters. Love the part about watching just like Santa.

The Farmer Files on December 21, 2008 at 12:30 PM said...

I remember wanting a metal detector for many years. Growing up in San Diego, there was always someone at the beach looking for something with a metal detector. ;)

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin