Tuesday, January 11, 2011

We interrupt this blog...


...to let readers know that I've reinstalled the comment system at Everyday Adventures in response to several notes about not being able to leave comments.

I love reading your comments! So, I'm hoping this will fix the problem.

If you still have issues, please send me a note at 3runningincircles [at] gmail [dot] com and I'll see if I can figure out what else to try.

Thanks!
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin