Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SEW & WW: Brotherly love


From this year's Christmas pictures, this is one of my favorites (of course they weren't all so loving, remember the outtakes? lol).



Cuddlebug told me recently, "Mom, me and Bearhug were MADE for each other!"

Totally out of the blue. How sweet is that?


Click here for more Special Exposure Wednesday.



If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin