Monday, January 3, 2011

Magic Marker Monday: He said what?!


Little Bitty brought home a packet of his daily writing papers from school.

I love reading through them to see what he chose to write about each day, as well as to see the progress with his handwriting.

This one literally made me laugh out loud. I have absolutely no idea what he meant by this (and haven't been able to get him to elaborate) but it seriously cracks me up. Huh?!

"My mom is a girl. This is a big problem."


Here are a few of my other favorites (click to enlarge):

"The marble is a spaere [sphere]."


"The levs [leaves] fall down."


"Dad is a '-ad' word."


"I play outside and swing."

I think the black line going everywhere may be intended to be the motion of him swinging.


Visit 5 Minutes for Special Needs to see more Magic Marker Monday.



If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin