Sunday, January 2, 2011

Spunk



Little Bitty has decided he wants to be called "Spunk."

Well, first it was "Spunky," but he soon shortened it to "Spunk."

So when I tell him "Goodnight, 'Bitty'," he corrects me. "Goo'night Spunk!"

"Goodnight, Spunk" I repeat, and he smiles. "Sweep tight, Spunk!"

"Sleep tight, Spunk."

I think it actually fits him pretty well. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a lot of pictures and other updates from the month of December that I'm working to get caught up on, will hopefully have them posted over the next few days :).



If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin