Saturday, June 7, 2008

A letter to Bearhug and Cuddlebug


Dear CB & BH,

My precious babies, time goes by so quickly! I look at you now, such big boys, and it's hard to imagine how tiny you once were. I feel so blessed to be your mom.

My life was forever changed when the two of you came into it! From the days of talking to you and playing music in my car when I was pregnant with you, to trying to figure out how to feed both of you fast enough to keep you happy while still having some cuddle time for each of you, to chasing you when you ran off in two directions, to watching you become big brothers and how sweet you were to "your baby", to seeing you off to preschool for the first time, and now watching you continue to grow and develop, learning new things every day!

I am so grateful for you and proud of the young men you are becoming. You are both so kind to everyone and I love your sense of humor! I love you all day, every day - even at night, even in the morning, even in the afternoon, even in the middle of the night, and I always will!!

Love,
Mama
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin