Friday, June 20, 2008

Cuddlebug is such a sweetheart :)


CB is so sweet, he's always telling me how much he loves me ("I love you so much, yep, so much, that's the way I love you"). Even when he's mad at me, he says "Mama, I still love you, but I'm angry of you right now." That's quite a lot of maturity for a barely 7-yr-old, IMO. I always tell him I'll always love him too, all day, every day. (of course!)
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin