Saturday, June 14, 2008

Digga digga... digga digGAH


It's been a digga digga morning... my twins are very verbal so this isn't the bulk of their vocabulary like it was when they were younger, but I think it's cute that when they're playing I can still hear them either saying or sometimes singing "digga digga digga... digga digGAH..."

As for my little one, he does this too, although he's not very verbal yet so we hear a lot of digga's from him. I like his happy digga's, but it makes me sad when he's upset and the only way he can express himself is with a frustrated "di-GUH di-GUH di-GUH" (although it's better than his screaming fits). Who would have thought such a simple phrase that doesn't really have any express meaning to the outside world could be used to say so much?

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin