Friday, July 1, 2011

Civil War, Pokemon, and ice cream




Bet you're wondering how those three things can possibly be related, huh? Only at our house, I suppose.

The boys started their summer schoolwork this past week (dh always does his own version of homeschooling over the summer). Cuddlebug and Bearhug are learning about the Civil War, while Bitty is working on writing, basic math, and other skills in preparation for 1st grade.

I love reading the boys' answers to the questions on their worksheets :). One that made me laugh was this answer to a question about arguments:


I guess they have agreed to disagree on which is the better Pokemon (Reshiram and Zekrom are pictured above)

Then there was this one from Bearhug, which I really liked :).



When I told him I liked what he wrote, he said, "what else would we fight for? We're not gonna fight for ice cream!" Huh? LOL.
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin