Thursday, July 21, 2011

Autism and Empathy blog


Rachel recently started a new blog devoted to the topic of Autism and Empathy, with the purpose to "undo the myths about autism and empathy that have stigmatized autistic people for so long." (quoting from her blog description)

I think it's a fantastic idea and am happy to have one of my earlier posts shared there, "Lullaby by Bearhug: Goodnight Baby" about a sweet "brotherly love" moment :).

Go check it out!
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin