Sunday, January 17, 2010

Snow day, part 2


Since it never got above freezing last Friday, the snow was still there on Saturday. So of course the boys ventured out for another snowball fight, all three of them this time.

Bearhug ducks but Bitty hasn't quite figured out how to piece together a sizable snowball. Cuddlebug is working on his :).


Bearhug is ready, who wants a piece of this?


Cuddlebug dropped a snowball on Bitty's head...


...and then Bearhug got him with a big snowball...


Oh, it's ON now, big brothers! You messed with the wrong Little Bitty! (lol)


Take that!


And that!


All three of them had a blast :)










Bearhug with a chunk of ice he found.


Cuddlebug shows me the big snowball he made...


...then he put it to good use, lol.








If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

7 comments:

Jen on January 17, 2010 at 4:29 PM said...

I love how cute they are in their pink noses! Maybe one of these days I'll have to venture out with the purpose to play in the snow. Now, I just curse it...

Beverly on January 17, 2010 at 7:11 PM said...

looks like fun. wish we had snow here

Rachel on January 18, 2010 at 1:53 AM said...

I thoroughly enjoyed both Snow Day posts! I'm sad we didn't get any snow days around here, but if we had... I'd know better than to mess with Bitty! :)

Those are terrific action shots! And I'm guessing they slept well that night?

Anonymous said...

What fabulous sensory and motor play provided by the weather! (Part 1 was fun to read/see, too!) The benefit is fully realized when they choose the activity - so neat that Bitty joined them this time.

Barbara

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures! You can tell they had a blast!!

Anonymous said...

=) How fun!!!

danette on January 19, 2010 at 8:35 AM said...

@Tripacerchick - if we had as much snow as ya'll do, I'd probably be cursing it too :)

@Beverly - snow is rare here too, I think we've had snow maybe 3 times in the 7+ years we've lived here.

@Rachel - lol, yes they did sleep pretty well after that :)

@Barbara - they loved it! it was cute to see them trying to figure out how to maneuver their hands with the gloves / mittens since they're not used to wearing those (in fact CB / BH had outgrown theirs so dh and I let them use ours, and Bitty used their old ones)

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin