Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Project 365


I've decided to start up a series of 365 pictures, one a day, over at my photography blog.

I'm cross-posting the first one here since there's a story behind it :). Feel free to check out the rest and let me know what you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 1: January 1, 2010



Bitty got these Baby Einstein animal cards for Christmas and he loves them :). He carries them around wherever he goes and loves to line them up. Sometimes instead of a line, he makes a pattern like this.

When I told him, "look at all your cards!" he replied, "wookuh aww yoh puzzoos."
He typically repeats back what we say, so the fact that he changed the last word was significant.
"Did you make a puzzle?"
He nodded. "Joo make-a puzzoo."
Pretty creative if you ask me :).






If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

2 comments:

Beverly on January 5, 2010 at 10:34 PM said...

love these cards

Beverly on January 5, 2010 at 10:36 PM said...

how exciting! i started this project too. I will be following along with you. i hope I can get it done and finish. so far so good.

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin