Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Handsome




Cuddlebug in his new glasses. He looks handsome as ever, but somehow the glasses make him look more grown up. (sniff)

The doctor confirmed he has double vision and nearsightedness. His glasses have made things clearer but he's still seeing two of everything so they're going to do some adjustments to the prisms in his lenses and hopefully that will help.

Bearhug has mild nearsightedness and astigmatism but not enough to need glasses. Yet, anyway.

Genetically it is probably just a matter of time, considering that both dh and I have needed glasses. We finally got laser surgery for dh so he doesn't need them anymore but I'd rather keep my glasses than do the laser thing so I still wear them :).



If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin