Friday, November 12, 2010

Improvising


I was reading part of Cuddlebug's draft book report, in which he was supposed to list the main characters and write a sentence about each of them:

me: "Cuddlebug, this says, 'Nora is Linda's son'"

(having flashbacks to the days when he and Bearhug used to get "he" and "she" mixed up, wondering if we're somehow having the same issue with "son" and "daughter")

CB: "yeah"

me: "Linda's son?"

CB: "yeah"

me: "Nora's a girl, right? So shouldn't she be a daughter?"

CB: "I don't know how to spell 'daughter'"

LOL, I guess that explains it ;)



If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin