Monday, May 18, 2009

Huh?


Well, Bitty fell asleep yesterday around 6pm and he was so tired we thought he might sleep through the night. Not so much. He woke up after about an hour and he was wide awake until midnight when he finally went to sleep for the night. Needless to say, he was a tired Little Bitty this morning.

So, no pictures posted last night but thought I'd share a funny conversation I had with Bitty last week. I think I've mentioned before how he quotes his Leapster2 game a lot in his conversations, things like "press the A button" or "Now you try!"

Well, one morning we were cuddling.

me: "I love you"

Bitty: "wup-oo"

me: "Did you just say 'I love you'?"

Bitty: (silence)

me: "I love you" (hug)

Bitty: "Preh da down awwow to go backwuhd" (press the down arrow to go backward)

me: ?!

LOL, ok not the response I was expecting but still cute :).





If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

5 comments:

Floortime Lite Mama on May 18, 2009 at 10:19 AM said...

OM so cute - do you think he was saying Ditto

Unknown on May 18, 2009 at 1:09 PM said...

maybe he was trying to get you to rewind back to what he'd said? LOL

Meechi will take a late nap and then be up til midnight sometimes too. drives me crazy but he is usually so cranky when he dozes off for the nap that i just let him go.

Anonymous said...

Awww! I wonder if he was telling you to press the down arrow to go back and "hear" HIM again?? My little guy has said similar things and meant it like that. =) Just a thought!!

danette on May 20, 2009 at 3:40 PM said...

I think ya'll are right, he was probably trying to tell me to "rewind" to hear him again (easier than saying it over maybe?)

Color Printing on June 16, 2009 at 12:51 AM said...

That was so cute! Definitely made me smile :) I wouldn't have understood the press the down arrow to go backward bit if you hadn't translated it haha! So adorable. Thanks for sharing this!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin