Saturday, September 3, 2011

Something's fishy



I'm not entirely sure how this happened.

I think it started when Bitty wanted to get a mouse like our neighbors have. We said no to the mouse, but somehow ended up offering to get some fish instead. (Redirect! oops, maybe took that a little too far this time, lol).

So the family has expanded a bit. We intended to get three fish but ended up with four, then six.

Sadly, one of the fish didn't make it very long, so we went to get another one and ended up with three more, making eight.

That's about all our aquarium can hold, so we're done now :).

I have to say I'm a little surprised at how attached we've become to our little finned friends, they're fun to watch. We have to get onto them every now and then about their loud late-night parties, but other than that it's all good ;).
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin