Sunday, September 4, 2011

Nature's playground


Dh discovered a new park that has access to the river in a shallow spot that allows for walking and playing in the river and the nearby mud.

LOTS of fun for sensory seekers. :)

Dh took this one when he first took the boys to the park.

We all went to the park together on another day. I didn't have my camera so I took all of these with my phone.






Feeding the geese


Digging in the mud :)



Drawing in the sand (that's a picture of Kirby, lol)

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin